Zoom meeting: Myanmar in struggle
A huge movement against the military coup continues in Myanmar. The army there, which previously carried out atrocities against the Rohingya people, is now using similar methods against the entire population.
- What is the state of the movement there?
- What is the role of the unions and the working class in general?
- What is the connection between the repression of the Rohingya and other ethnic groups and the coup?
- How can the movement deal with an army that is so deeply embedded in Myanmar big business?
- What can we learn from this struggle?
- How can we help this courageous struggle?
Hear Debbie Stothard of Altsean Burma (altsean.org) explain…
Tuesday, March 30, 9:00 a.m. Pacific Coast Time
Contact Oaklandsocialist for zoom details